The referendum on Britain’s membership of the European Union in June saw 52% of the turnout voting to leave. The uncertainty hanging over the economy prior to the vote has continued while government explores the implications and develops a plan for Britain’s exit (Brexit). Businesses and organisations representing the automotive industry are calling for swift action in order to instil stability and allow for long term planning.
However, Britain’s future and ongoing relationship with the EU has yet to be defined and, potentially, could take years to negotiate. So what could Brexit mean for the automotive industry? How will it affect sales, employment, imports and exports? Will legislation and regulations change?
In this eBook, we will look at the issues affecting manufacturers, retailers and the financial aftercare market, including:
• The health of Britain’s automotive industry pre-Brexit
• Was the automotive industry in or out?
• Reactions from the automotive industry after vote to leave
• Advice and guidance from the Financial Conduct Authority
• What does Brexit mean for UK motorists?
To find out more, download our eBook: Brexit and the automotive industry
The information you provide below will only be used for the specific purpose of providing the information you have requested and will be treated in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- The ICO’s GDPR self-assessment toolkit – are you compliant? October 15, 2018
- World’s largest automotive markets customer service survey October 8, 2018
- IDD interview with Car Care Plan’s Head of Compliance – Part Three September 24, 2018
- IDD Interview with Car Care Plan’s Head of Compliance – Part Two September 17, 2018
- IDD Interview with Car Care Plan’s Head of Compliance – Part One September 7, 2018